Commitments to ourselves, and principles that we should follow in our daily life.
- Maintaining both internal and external purity
- Being happy with whatever we have, practicing inner joy from spiritual wisdom
- Leading a life of principal
- Studying what we have learned from our teacher
ISVARAPRANIDHANA: DEVOTION TO GOD
-surrendering to the supreme soul, or worshipping God
Commitments to how we relate to others (and to ourselves)
- Being non-violent in word, thought, or action
- Being truthful to others in both words and actions
- Not stealing those that belongs to others
- In every-day life: directing the ‘right use of energy’
- Non-grasping of things around you
“Healing is impossible in loneliness; it is the opposite of loneliness. Conviviality is healing. To be healed we must come with all the other creatures to the feast of Creation."
― Wendell Berry
Our goal is to create a space for a community that celebrates breakthroughs, healing and growth. To ultimately create a higher purpose, a deeper meaning, and a more profound goal in life—to reap the true gems of life…
Peace of Mind, Joy, and Ultimate Happiness.
Let's work together more than ever before to be the best example of POSITIVE community for the world. May our united offering benefit everyone to raise the vibration back to our true joyful selves!